City of San Fernando, Pampanga—MGB Regional Office No. III successfully passed the recertification audit for International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS), ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS), and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management System last March 21, 2022. The said Audit was conducted by the auditor, Mr. Ranilo L. Bernardino, of NQA Philippines, Inc.
Consultation with Mr. Sonny Sambo, internal audit and management review by MGB R-III ISO Team headed by Ms. Alma E. Gatchalian and participated by no less than the Regional Director, Alilo C. Ensomo, Jr., and Division Chiefs, Joselyn C. Carbonell (FAD), Noel B. Lacadin (GD), Reynaldo C. Cruz (MMD), Lauro S. Garcia, Jr. (MSESDD) of this office was conducted in preparation for the Surveillance Audit.
The main objective of the Recertification Audit was to intensively review all aspects of the enrolled processes of MGB R-III and its conformance to the new QMS, EMS and OHS Standard. During the closing meeting, Mr. Bernardino commended MGB R-III for its good points, to wit:
- Top management and staff commitment in implementing and maintaining IMS;
- Complete, updated and well-maintained documented information;
- Consistent and good results of customer satisfaction survey;
- Consistent in handling and completeness of documents and evidences for BAC/Purchasing, GSD, MMD and MSESDD;
- Staff competencies with valid and updated PRC licenses;
- Conduct of training and earthquake drill despite the pandemic;
RD Ensomo extended his appreciation to Mr. Bernardino, Mr. Sambo, MGB R-III ISO Core Team and the entire MGB R-III family for their team work, dedication and hard work in pursuing improvements for quality service for stakeholders and clients of MGB R-III.